Saturday, January 19, 2008

Just a Few Pictures of the Ryser Fam


I took this picture the day of the BYU/Utah football game, thinking of Uncle Kim. That was quite a long time ago! Our family has kind of been MIA from the blog lately.


On Thursday I took the girls to Sweet and Sassy to get their hair cut. It was a cute place. You can't really tell, but Lainie is modeling a glitter star they put on her cheek after her hair cut. They also got to choose a scent for their hair like melon, cotton candy, etc., have glitter spray in their hair, and pick out a pretty-shaped sucker. Needless to say, they were in girly girl heaven.

Love the freebees from the Jazz games (JK--they are usually tacky). Garrett is sporting the Jazz sweat band handed out at last Saturday's game.



We have been living in our new house now for a week. We are loving having our own space, and believe me there is a lot of it--empty space that is!! Even though we only have beds to sleep in and folding chairs or the floor to sit on, our place is feeling like home and I love it more every day. Who am I kidding anyway? Like I ever sit down!

I finally got my kitchen all unpacked except for perhaps some hidden box or two in the garage. Yesterday the girls found a box of toys they hadn't seen for six months, and it was just like Christmas. It took a while to put it all away, but they kept quite occupied.

We hope you all are doing well. We love you all. Come visit us in freezing cold Utah.

3 comments:

Courtney B said...

I miss you guys. It was so good to see you all at my wedding. I am so bad at calling. Congrats on your new house :) You have the cutest kids. That one of Garrett with the jazz head band is so cute... what a huge smile :)

munga said...

Love the pictures!! I've been hoping you might be able to find time to post some.
Thanks for sharing. We love you!!

Ingrid said...

Andrea,
You are in Utah? The Bush family mentioned that your were in North Carolina for a while and then in Louisiana. I am glad to see that you are doing well and it looks like you had a little boy! He is a cutie! Congrats!!!!