Sunday, June 29, 2008

Happy Birthday!!

I just wanted to recognize that jonathan turned 17 yesterday.Tomorrow,Monday is Justins' birthday.Both of these young me have made us proud in so many ways.Justin has set a wonderful example for Jonathan.As much as Val and I love our Dad-we have often been shocked by the ways these 2 are taking on many of our Dads' preferences,mannerisms.

We were at the beach foe a few days.Kim and I celebrated out 19th anniversary.We went to a restaurant in Cannon Beach called "JP's" It is out of this world.A bit on the spendy side.well woth it for a special occasion.The owner and chef is John Pappas.They are Mormon.It is fun to watch him cook.Give it a try.

We hope to you all at Wills baptism on saturday! @ 3pm

1 comment:

munga said...

Dad and I love JP's. We've eaten there several times. Diane Pappas is my dear friend Margie Bahrt's daughter. Diane's husband studied cooking in France. We agree that the food is 'out of this world'.
Congratulations on 19 years of marriage.
I left a 'Happy Birthday' message on Jonathan's cell phone the morning of his birthday. We have to get his gift to him this week.