Tuesday, October 30, 2007

MORE!

More engagement photos up on the same link that I posted before!
Also, Dan and I signed the papers for the offer on the townhome and we should hear back from the seller by tomorrow, but at the latest Wednesday by noon. Also, I picked up some more of the paper for our invitations (after much tribulation... I went to the paperzone and they couldn't find my order! But they just put it on the shelf and so they had what I needed), AND we went and picked out wedding bands and put them on lay away since we are putting ernest money on the house and what not. But, we got a pretty good deal, I feel like, on the bands. Dan got a plain comfort fit white gold band, and I got a white gold band with a 1/4 kt. of little diamonds on it about the same width as the little diamonds on my engagement ring. They don't sell just plain small bands for females that are boxy shaped, to match the flat sides of my ring (that we could find) and so we opted for diamonds. My finger will look more sparkly than I ever hoped/thought I wanted. But, it is very beautiful. But we managed to get both rings for under $400 plus lifetime care/warranty on them. Maybe too much information, but I feel like we did good.
Also, I wanted to apologize for being so emotional and worked up at the dinner, I know that things really aren't that bad. You are all so helpful and supportive and I love you all!

Courtney

1 comment:

munga said...

The engagement pictures are amazing!! Have you picked out a favorite yet? Dan's friend is a GREAT photographer!!
Thanks for sharing them with us.
Love 'ya,
Grandma Sharon