Saturday, November 3, 2007

Trick or Treat



Wow! I am actually posting to a blog--something I thought I might never do, as I sometimes look at friends' and acquaintances' blogs and feel embarassed for how much of their personal life they are disclosing for who knows who. This is a great forum to pass on some pics of my kids, something I have not been good at for various reasons. I am sort of guessing how to do this as I go, so hopefully this will work. . . . . .

My kids had a blast trick or treating. Mark's mom made Anna's fairy costume. It came out so cute. Brooke was excited to be Hermione as she has been devouring the Harry Potter books this last year or so, although she is taking her time with the fifth one. She has gotten a little bored with it. Lainie is obviously our little super girl. Garrett was a giraffe, and I am sad to say he didn't end up in the pictures! We got him on video, but it was like pulling teeth to get them to stand still for a couple of pics because they were dying to start trick or treating. I just had to do it as complication-free and as quick as possible.

3 comments:

munga said...

What GREAT costumes!! Wish we could have seen them in prson. How thoughtful of Sue to make the Fairy costume for Anna ~ it's so like her to do that. Your kids are so fortunate to be near Ralph and Sue who do so much for them.
Brooke certainly looks like Hermione.
Love, Mom

Courtney B said...

I can't wait to see you all soon. I miss you so much and your kids are so cute!!!

Anonymous said...

Do u have a pic of garret in his costume?