Saturday, November 3, 2007

First Day of Preschool



Lainie was so excited to start preschool this year. I am going back in time a little bit here, but I thought this picture of her was so cute! She was waiting for her carpool to come get her that day.




Lainie reminds me a little of me when I was small in that she has a tomboy streak in her. She has no fear of bugs, dead or alive, or snakes for that matter. She sees a bug and automatically picks it up. It's so funny because on the flip side, she is quite a girly girl, second only to Anna.

2 comments:

munga said...

Lainie is so adorable!! Can't wait to see all of you next month. I can't believe she will hold a snake without flinching.
Love, Mom

jenn said...

Melaina is so funny! She is such a character.Those kids are all so dang cute!I miss them every day.