Monday, December 3, 2007

I was tagged by val

i think you guys know pretty much evrything about me so here are some things that you probaly already know.

1.I love music!Some of my favorite artists are:micheal Buble,John Mayer,carrie underwood,kellie pickler,wicked,And hope partlow.usually i like to just turn music on in my room and sing and dance to it.I love blaring the music and cleaning my room.

2.I love cleaning i dont know what it is but i love cleaning!I usually can't stand a messy room unless i'm sick of course.i've started giving up on cleaning the house though beacause my brothers seem to not care what me and my mom do.One minute are kitchen will be neat and organized the next minute it's a pigsty.

3.I love to plan things.I love planning my birthday parties.I'm always planning something.

4.I love dancing.When i was little i always loved to dance.i still do.last year a taught some neighbor girls a dance and we performed it.

5.I love to cook whenever i'm bored i always ask my mom if i can cook something one of my favorite things to cook is homade mac and cheese.Also pork chops,banna bread,oatmeal chocolate chip cookies,and so much more!

6.One last thing is i love baysitting it may soung weird but i do,no not because of the money it's just so fun to play with all the kids.

I tag courtney and laura

No comments: