Friday, February 22, 2008

I know grandpa will hate this.....


But Dan and I are getting a Yorkshire Terrier puppy!

(Dan made this picture a couple of nights ago for a homework assignment... hehehe)

We had been contemplating it for the last 3 weeks or so, but weren't sure about it (financially), however, I received my military bonus today, finally. So, we are a go! This is our only splurge and starting next month, Dan will be making more money too.

Her current name is Dorothy, but we are going to change it to something unknown.... so if you have any cool ideas, let us know. Dan is going to meet her for the first time this afternoon. I have gone to see her twice now.

1 comment:

John R. Wilkins said...

I could never hate you. You are the best. I don't agree with a new couple buying a costly dog, but it is your business not mine and I will enjoy him/her.
Love G'pa the grump