Wednesday, February 20, 2008

The Pearson's

Sorry I have not written for a while.I have been busy helping at the school-teaching art literacy and helping in the cafeteria.On the days that I help-I get to have lunch with Will.He and I like that.Kim has been getting excited about him and I taking a trip to Europe for out 20th wedding anniversary.At this point it looks like we will do a Rick Steve's tour in France foe 11 days.I need to get in shape though.He has a no whinner policy.Lots of walking,small groups.We get to spend the night on the island where Mont St. Michel is.Cool! So hopefully-next summer it will all work out.
Jon has officially started lacrosse.Maddy starts next month.Jon is trying get his school schedule decided for next year-senior year.Lots of teachers have lots of opinions.On the advice of his accounting teacher-he is going to finish up accounting 1 on his on time-take accounting 2 the rest of this year-then take accounting 3 senior year.It kind of freaks him out that he is a bit like his Dad with the accounting talent.
Will is quite the origami king.He has really done some beautiful pieces.
Kim is busy volunteering on the westview PTO and lacrosse board,as well as his high priest calling.
Love you all

No comments: