Wednesday, February 27, 2008

It Was Only a Matter of Time

All my kids have done it, so I knew the fascination with the bathroom would start soon. I think Anna was the one who unrolled the toilet paper roll the most often. At this age it's hard to keep babies away from the toilet. We went from me not being able to get anything done because of Garrett not taking naps to me not being able to do absolutely anything unless he is confined. He cranks on my new shutters and opens my cabinets and pulls everything out and plays on the stairs and pounds on the t.v. and computer, which are both on the floor. He seems to do these things more than the girls did, but maybe it's just because we have more cabinets and we have more things on the floor. My boy is growing so fast!

1 comment:

munga said...

He certainly is growing too fast!! He's no longer a baby!! :o(
I can't wait to hold him.